Georgian America Foundation
Georgian America Foundation is an ethnic-based, non-profit organization that aims to support ethnic Georgians and Georgian citizens (approximately 70 000 – 100 000 emigrants) living in United States of America.
Organization aims to lobby Georgian business and national interests and to support its further development. Foundation works to enhance the number of investments, assists Georgian citizens in the matters of immigration and employment in USA.
· Organization provides latest news updates in American and Georgian politics, culture, sports, arts, as well as changes in laws and regulations on a state and federal level.
· Organization works in close cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, the Office of State Minister of Georgia for Diaspora Issues, the Ministry of Culture and Monument Protection of Georgia, the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia and with accredited agencies of above mentioned Ministries. Cooperation aims to lobby Georgian/American businesses and national-political interests.
· Organization maintains close relationship with Georgian Orthodox Churches in the United States. Traditionally, Georgian Church serves as cultural/social center for Georgian population. Our goal is to promote Georgian culture and religion.
· Organization actively participates in Economic Development of Georgia by bringing investments to Georgia.
· Organization is planning to cooperate with various private and government entities in Georgia and USA, with groups for language improvement, healthcare, education, legalization and such.
· Organization will help emigrated Georgian athletes, artists and scientists with guiding them in to the right direction, to give the chance to show their full potential and to have these members of our ethnic community participate and become part of athletic, cultural and scientific America.
· In addition, Georgian America aims to assist Georgian Business in the United States and support its further development